Thursday, August 7, 2014

Seven Days of Creation

School starts tomorrow, so I thought I would welcome the new year with a freebie. Educlips came out with an adorable set of clipart showing the 7 days of creation and I knew I had to use them. I teach first grade at a public school, so I'm not able to use them in my class, but it will be enjoyed by my own children. I also thought you could use this if you are teaching Sunday School or Vacation Bible School this summer.

I included directions on how to create an eight page booklet by using a 12 x 18 piece of construction paper. I use this in few of my resources and find them really easy to assemble. Depending on the abilities of your students, you might have to prep the booklet before the sheets are glued on.
Are there any other stories you would like to see? Enjoy!
Grab this freebie. Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. I'd love to get and use this, but it says I need to request access? I made the request. Please allow me to access the freebie- it looks so cute! Thanks, Shari essjayneal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shari,
    I had the setting set up incorrectly on the document. You should be able to access it without a problem. Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention. Technology can be tricky. Take care and enjoy!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thanks for sharing. I had a similar thought when I saw that Educlips posted this set. You've saved me the work! The first graders in my religious ed class will love this. Thanks!

    Sara
    Sara J Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for.
    pop over here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gotta favorite this website it seems very helpful . cerere de viză India

    ReplyDelete
  6. While I have read your article several times, I find many valid points in it. I am confident your readers will enjoy it. Travelers can apply for a Turkey e visa which is very easy. If you have an internet connection and valid documents, you can apply online from anywhere in the world.

    ReplyDelete